Personal identification information
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with ourSite. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computerand technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operatingsystem and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
- Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and supportneeds more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use theservices and resources provided on our Site.
- – To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to theirorder. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. IfUser decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company
news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would liketo unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions atthe bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures toprotect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personalinformation, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may sharegeneric aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification informationregarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for thepurposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of ourpartners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control thecontent or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed bywebsites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content andlinks, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies andcustomer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites whichhave a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, pleasedo not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy willbe deemed your acceptance of those changes.